We have, regretfully, made the decision that Western Vic JOTA/JOTI 2020 will not go ahead in its usual form as a camp at the Cooinda Burrong campsite. We realise that the current round of restrictions, and any restrictions beyond the current six week period, will make it too difficult for us all to plan for a camp in October.

Our team is discussing the idea of hosting day events in Horsham and/or Hamilton on the JOTA weekend (Saturday 17th October), if restrictions at the time allow for this. To assist with our preliminary planning for this, please complete the quick expression of interest form below.

These events would take place on the Saturday of the regular JOTA/JOTI weekend – Saturday 17th October 2020.




Thank you for your understanding during this challenging time.

The Western Vic JOTA/JOTI Teamwvjota@gmail.com