We have, regretfully, made the decision that Western Vic JOTA/JOTI 2020 will not go ahead in its usual form as a camp at the Cooinda Burrong campsite. We realise that the current round of restrictions, and any restrictions beyond the current six week period, will make it too difficult for us all to plan for a camp in October.
Our team is discussing the idea of hosting day events in Horsham and/or Hamilton on the JOTA weekend (Saturday 17th October), if restrictions at the time allow for this. To assist with our preliminary planning for this, we ask you to express your interest via the link below.
We hope that you are all staying safe and well during this challenging time, and we certainly hope to see you out in the Grampians again next year.
- Western Vic JOTA/JOTI Team, 19th August 2020